Moon-Noah's Arks and more

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 09:56 pm
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4376299/moon-noah-s-ark-seeds-sperm-apocalypse/

Excerpt: There is a similar project on Earth - the Svalbard Seedbank in Norway, dubbed the "doomsday vault" - which holds hundreds of thousands of seed samples.

But Thanga believes storing samples on our own planet is too risky.

The near-seven million samples would be sent to the moon in multiple payloads and then stored below the surface in vaults, CBS news reports.

The ark would be stored within a network of lava tubes - discovered in 2013 - formed after molten streams flowed beneath the lunar surface billions of years ago.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 465 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2022 10:14 pm
https://www.science.org.au/curious/earth-environment/frozen-ark-project
A separate project in Australia
The Anointed

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 01:02 am
@edgarblythe,
It is in that thousand years of peace, where, in my opinion, all our resources will be used to prepare for the ultimate destruction of all physical life forms that remain on this planet. Knowing that which is to occur after the one thousand year Sabbath has ended, when heavenly fire incinerates the surface of the earth, with the great wealth that will be paid in tribute by the nations of the world during that thousand year rule of our king and high priest, genetic banks of all physical life forms will be created, (The Ark) and sent to a place of safety in order that when the incinerated earth is once again able to sustain physical life forms, Plants will be planted, animals will be created anew, and when the system for the sustainability of mankind has been put in place, the Lord, our brother, king, and high priest will say, "And now, let us make man in our image and likeness." And a new and more humble Race of men will people this earth.

"Under the guidance of Jupiter (Planet) man prepares, by means of religious exercises, for the journey to the life beyond, and he attains rest under the influence of Saturn." (Basra Encyclopedia)- De Boer, Philosophy in Islam, p 88.

The water ocean on Enceladus , a moon that orbits the planet Saturn, is about 6 miles (10 kilometers) deep and lies beneath a shell of ice 19 to 25 miles (30 to 40 km) thick, researchers said. Further, it's in direct contact with a rocky seafloor, theoretically making possible all kinds of complex chemical reactions — such as, perhaps, the kind that led to the rise of life on Earth.

"The world being melted and re-entered into the bosom of Jupiter, this God continues for some time totally con-centered in himself: . . . afterwards we see a new world spring from him, perfect in all its parts; animals are produced anew; an innocent race of man is formed under more favourable auspices, in order to people this earth." " Seneca, Epist, 9, and Qucest. Nat. L. 3, c, ult.

“Did life on earth begin to evolve before the creation of the sun” as is recorded in the Bible? And can life exist without actual sunlight? Proof of this is to be found in the darkest depths of our oceans, where life has evolved around the extremely hot and noxious gas vents over six miles beneath the surface where sunlight does not and cannot penetrate.

As stated above, the water ocean on Enceladus, a moon that orbits the planet Saturn, is about 6 miles (10 kilometers) deep and lies beneath a shell of ice 19 to 25 miles (30 to 40 km) thick, in direct contact with a rocky seafloor: How much heat must be issuing from the rocky floor of Enceladus to liquify and maintain a 10 kilometer deep ocean beneath a 30 to 40 kilometer ice cap?

If we were ever to discover life within this solar system, apart from that which has evolved on earth, I believe that it will be found on Enceladus.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2022 04:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
Continued from previous post.

GNB Catholic Study Edition Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

Revelation 20: 7-9; After the thousand years are over, Satan will be let loose from his prison, and he will go out to deceive the nations scattered over the whole world, that is, Gog and Magog. Satan will bring them all together for battle, as many as the grains of sand on the seashore. They spread out over the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people and the city that he loves. (Which IMO will be empty) But fire came down from heaven and destroyed them.

Knowing that every molecule has its own unique signature and that physical matter cannot pass through a Worm Hole, over the thousand years of peace in the land of Israel, the greatest scientific minds will be experimenting on converting matter to energy and teleport the energy object over vast distances before reconstructing it to its original form, or if that not possible, those energy beings will be given the super-hot planet Venus “THE MORNING STAR”, as their new habitat.

GNB: Revelation 2: 26-28; “To those who win the victory, who continue to the end to do what I want, I will give the same authority that I received from my Father: I will give them authority over the nations, to rule them with an iron rod and to break them to pieces like clay pots. I will also give them THE MORNING STAR.”

Paul, when speaking of this time says; “We shall not all fall asleep in death, but at the sound of the LAST TRUMPET, (just before the heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms on this planet as prophesied by the Lord through his prophet Zephaniah) we shall be transformed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter into glorious incorruptible bodies of brilliant and blinding light.

The fact that the atheists on this forum believe that the bible is no more than a collection of fairy stories, does not and will not change the course of earth’s history as revealed by ‘The Son of Man’ who is born with the death of the body in which He is currently developing, and it is then, after the oceans of the earth have been evaporated (See Revelation 21: 1.) he will divide the spirits which all survive the first death, which is that of the body in which those invisible minds=spirits had developed.

Matthew 25; To those on his right, He will say; “ ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world. And to those on his left He will say; “‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! This is the SECOND DEATH, when the disembodied mind is separated from the immortal soul, which emptied and lifeless soul will be given a new body in which to develop a new mind, in a new and righteous society.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Moon-Noah's Arks and more
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 06:23:05