gus + threads = product placement

djjd62

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 05:59 pm
is gus getting some kind of kick back from home depot and the bottled water industry?

first we have a seemingly innocent thread about sledge hammers, or was it really a poll conducted by gus for home depot to gather statistics on sledge hammer use and distribution

but todays blatant use of product placement, "I sat down at my computer and noticed a bottle of Ice Mountain spring water sitting slightly to the left of the monitor. It was half full. I grabbed the bottle, unscrewed the cap, and took a small sip." is too much

was his prolonged absence really a search for comercial sponsors

is gus going to become the nascar of A2K, his threads plastered with colourful advertisements and slogans

where will this all end
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 513 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Eva

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 09:42 am
That's a damn good question.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 09:43 am
We're still in negotiations with Capybara Farmers of America.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 09:55 am
Don't tell me. They want to be paid with cases of Ice Mountain spring water, right?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 10:17 am
I knew that sonofabitch was up to something. I will never forgive him if he has decided to become a suckling pig at the corporate teat of America.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 09:11 am
To think Gus should be accused of such things drove me to grab a Kleenex 'cause I was so shocked... it practically knocked my Doc Martins right off my feet. I'm going to Google this and see what comes up, I'll Xerox copies for those interested in the results.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » gus + threads = product placement
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:08:16