I just had a sip of water.

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:46 pm
Did you leave the seat up again?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:49 pm
No, but I did forget to flush this morning, leaving myself a wonderfully pungent surprise when I got home this evening.

How about you?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:52 pm
Flushed.
Seat down.
Re-set the flapper.
I'm a proper genius.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:53 pm
You really are, ehBeth. Can't take that away from you. You're bad. You're nationwide.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 11:03 pm
Gus
The tap water I drink from my refrigerater's filtered system tastes quite good, much better than straight from the tap.

My two dogs, Dolly and Madison, wait patiently in front of the frige until I push the ice lever and chunks of crushed ice fall to the kitchen floor for them to gobble up. They love it.

BBB
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 11:34 pm
Eureka water is quite wonderful from the tap. Too bad I'm leaving, but then I don't really leave a place, it just becomes part of my package to haul around.

On the toilet flapper... that was just part of a scene in a mystery I read... um, which one was that...

pause, while I think about it.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 06:45 am
Re: Gus
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
My two dogs, Dolly and Madison, wait patiently in front of the frige until I push the ice lever and chunks of crushed ice fall to the kitchen floor for them to gobble up. They love it.

BBB

A friend bought a house with a bidet in the bath.
She uses it as a water fountain for her 2 Rottweilers.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 07:23:48