The Judgement

nycdad

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 08:10 pm
What do you say about the following song lyrics?

All is still, Heaven is silent, as the mighty Judge ascends the throne. The Book of Life is open, as countless souls begin to moan; From the throne comes a voice like thunder: "Depart I know you not.
For the names writin in this book are the souls My blood has bought."

Faces turn as into that courtroom comes the very seed of sin. He who was the saints accuser must face the charges against him; With the fury of all the ages that demon voice begins to cry: "It's not fair! I almost had you. On Golgatha, I watched you die."

Then Satan begins to tremble as his fate to him was known. From the throne came the verdict: "The lake of fire will be your home."

And I see every knee is bowing,
every hand in honor is raised.
Every voice to Him is lifted: "Thou are worthy. The Lamb be praised."

Angels standing at attention as the redeemed begin to sing. Heavens courts resound the anthem: "You are our Savior, Lord, and King."

Thou art worthy, thou art worthy, the Lamb be praised!

By Lois Gail Sypolt

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 308 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 11:24 am
The lake of fire is NOT eternal - It is dependent on one's 'conscious' maturation - given a potential eternal re-insertion into physical experience/s.

The poem - is pointless - seeing as the author is unaware of other than his/her indoctrination.

Have a Great day.
Mark.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Judgement
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:43:37