Cell phone question (Android vs iPhone)

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2021 10:21 am
I was hanging out with a group of friends last night and a number of us are in a group chat. One of them mentioned that everyone in the group chat has an iPhone except one person and it was difficult to add anyone else to the chat because of the one Android user. I am that one person who doesn't have an iPhone. I've been an Android user for years and I see no reason to just get an iPhone simply because everyone else has one. And why can't you add a new person to a group chat simply because one person in the GC had a droid?

Why do people with iPhones think they or their cell phones are so much better than someone with a droid?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 242 • Replies: 3
No top replies

thack45

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2021 10:29 am
@StarbucksFreak,
StarbucksFreak wrote:

Why do people with iPhones think they or their cell phones are so much better than someone with a droid?

The short answer: marketing
StarbucksFreak

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2021 11:46 am
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:

StarbucksFreak wrote:

It's like I was an outcast simply because I didn't have an iPhone.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2021 10:26 am
@StarbucksFreak,
StarbucksFreak wrote:

thack45 wrote:

StarbucksFreak wrote:

It's like I was an outcast simply because I didn't have an iPhone.

Why are you taking it personally? Either that or you're in need of a better class of more mature/less arrogant friends.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Cell phone question (Android vs iPhone)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 02:33:36