What make me feel more intested in a guy that is older then me but did had bad experinece some ex bo

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 06:06 am
My experience with one older that was and did happen when I was in high school and was underage at them. I kept saying NO and he didn't even bothering listing , did tried things like lovebombing, guitip. only looking for sex from me. I broke up with him after i knew he was trying to used me for sex. I didn't work. I kept my Virgin.

The other ex boyfriends that I did have were some cheaters that did blame me for that mistake or blame their own learning disability. Some ex boyfriends made an excuse about they didn't know what you were doing wrong. I caught most of my ex boyfriend that did cheat.

Ex boyfriend Find a way to make an excuse for it. The younger women didn't help with some guys that I did have a relationship some younger women tried to temp and they always got away with trying to get them cheated on me. They always cause drama and negative attention each time I get into a relationship in college and also did happen to one of my ex boyfriends in his college.

That is how most of my experience went with the relationship that I did have. I can trust guys to find out. I think that's why I just can't trust some younger women. Sometimes some women even got mad at me for trying to force a friendship with me and did reject them since they ruined the trust to begin with.

Yep, I bullied women in my work and in high school. I also been cyberbullying by women that went to same college for people with a learning disability.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 215 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2021 11:02 am
Choose better men. Why do you gravitate towards losers and cheaters? This is your lack of good judgement.

Try to be friends with other women. Do you have any female friends?

0 Replies

CandaceSims201

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 05:34 am
Why are you only pointing out with my ex boyfriend's but never point of out of guy that texting through facebook . why do you think I am wrong about it .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What make me feel more intested in a guy that is older then me but did had bad experinece some ex bo
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 07:05:48