Does she like me/want me?

JD11258

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 01:29 am
Hi, I have a female house mate. She is really cute and we get along with each other well. Great personality. I have always kept my distance since she has a boyfriend. I also date and see other women pretty regularly. Anyways, for some reason, every night when she takes a shower, she closes the door so that it is almost shut. I tried this out and it either wants to push open or latch closed so that means that every night she somehow balances it perfectly so that it is obviously not latched closed. Why doesnt she just close and lock the door? Im sure if something as much as brushed passed the bathroom door it would pop open and since we have clear glass shower doors you would see everything. Also, when I am watching TV and it is something that interests her she plops down on the couch so we are in full side to side contact. She could sit anywhere else, like the other couch or the recliner but she has to sit touching me. The last thing is whenever she shows me something and I need to look over she shoulder to see she presses her body back into mine. I do enjoy her company and her physical contact but I feel guilty because she has a boyfriend. Also I notice that she doesnt do it unless we are alone togther. Do you think she is into me? Or is this just subconcious? She isnt the type to tease a guy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 236 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 06:08 am
@JD11258,
JD11258 wrote:

Hi, I have a female house mate. She is really cute and we get along with each other well. Great personality. I have always kept my distance since she has a boyfriend. I also date and see other women pretty regularly. Anyways, for some reason, every night when she takes a shower, she closes the door so that it is almost shut. I tried this out and it either wants to push open or latch closed so that means that every night she somehow balances it perfectly so that it is obviously not latched closed. Why doesnt she just close and lock the door? Im sure if something as much as brushed passed the bathroom door it would pop open and since we have clear glass shower doors you would see everything. Also, when I am watching TV and it is something that interests her she plops down on the couch so we are in full side to side contact. She could sit anywhere else, like the other couch or the recliner but she has to sit touching me. The last thing is whenever she shows me something and I need to look over she shoulder to see she presses her body back into mine. I do enjoy her company and her physical contact but I feel guilty because she has a boyfriend. Also I notice that she doesnt do it unless we are alone togther. Do you think she is into me? Or is this just subconcious?

I have no idea. Maybe she is into you...maybe not. No idea at all.

Quote:
She isnt the type to tease a guy.

Oh, yes she is.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 07:50 am
@JD11258,
Oh, FFS she's trying to keep the bathroom mirror from fogging up. And she may not even be noticing the body proximity/truly minor contact.

Do yourself, her, her boyfriend, and anyone you date a favor and put it out of your mind.

She's got a boyfriend. If she doesn't want to see him anymore, she'll break up with him. Since she hasn't, your operative assumption is that she wants to keep seeing him-- just like it would be if she was any other woman you meet.

Is she a good roommate? Does she pay her share of the bills, clean her share of the apartment, and not take your food or borrow your things without asking?

If so, then it's a good roommate situation. Don't **** it up by trying to turn it into something that it's not.

Signed, a woman who has lived with men platonically.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 08:11 am
Ask her to move and get a male roommate.

She sees you as a harmless puppy. Everything else is in your head.
0 Replies

JD11258

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2021 03:11 pm
@jespah,
Hey thanks. I do put it to the back of my head even if it does come to the forfront every once in a while. I'm too busy for little games to put effort into putting her into my rotation and I dont want things to get awkward. Oh, she started adding "love ya" to her usual hearts at the end of her texts but I've not reacted. Its good hearing from a woman's perspective though.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does she like me/want me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:06:25