Is he trying to show he’s interested in me

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 04:49 am
I’ve went to see this cover band plenty of times and have been getting to know the guys well. The past 2 times I’ve went to see them one of the guys wanted us to take pics together. The 1 st time he put his arm around me kinda holding tight then the 2nd time he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Also we were waiting for the person that was going to be taking the pic to come over he already had his arm around me instead of waiting. He also gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek both times. He takes pics with people all the time but I haven’t seen any where he wraps his arm around them like he does with me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 227 • Replies: 4
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 04:53 am
@Pookiebear8401,
You're reading too much into it.

Some musicians are very sociable and friendly with their fan base.

John Otway hugged both my son and me after talking, it meant nothing.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 05:08 am
How are you with the band?

Do you know them or are you just a fan?

As far as John Otway goes I'm just a fan, but I used to be very good friends with a local band. I lived in the same house as their manager and drank in the same pub.

That relationship is entirely different to the one I had with John Otway. If you are friends with the band, meaning you don't just see them at concerts, it may mean something otherwise no.

Pookiebear8401

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 05:12 am
@izzythepush,
I just became friends with them not to long ago
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2021 05:19 am
@Pookiebear8401,
If they are people you hang out with socially, there may be something there, but I couldn't tell you.

He may just be someone who hugs a lot or he might be attracted to you.

I don't know, continue hanging out with the band to find out.

You could always ask him if he wants to meet up for a coffee or something.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is he trying to show he’s interested in me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 06:57:45