My boyfriend doesn't seem interested in sex. Please help!!!!!!!!

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 04:19 pm
I've been with my boyfriend just over a year. We are both in our 30s and everything is amazing apart from our sex life which is making me not physically attracted to him anymore. I just feel unwanted and not sexy enough for him. I'm his first sexual partner and he says he's just shy and timid but I think it's more than that. I have brought the issue up with him but he just always answers I'm just shy thats all and prefers the women to take charge. I've tryed Ann summers outfits, sexy games, date nights etc but he just seems not interested in sex. He says he's not botherd about sex and prefers oral etc. I also have to initiate things every time we do oral etc. He never comes onto me. I just don't know what to do because he is amazing and always puts me first but I'm worrried I'm not enough for him and he isn't happy. Please help guys
Thanks xxx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 210 • Replies: 2
No top replies

engineer

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 04:42 pm
@Sarahismyname,
You clearly aren't compatible in a very important area. I think you've put in a pretty serious effort to no avail. It might be time to cut your losses and find someone more appreciative.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2021 04:50 am
@Sarahismyname,
On another thread you say you're his first sexual partner. He can't have been that interested in sex in the first place if he waited until his thirties to try it.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My boyfriend doesn't seem interested in sex. Please help!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 04:41:52