tight jeans

puto

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2021 02:42 pm
I like wearing tight jeans - or rather casual chinos - to make the most of my package and trim butt. I do this in the hope that it will attract women, but my mates say tight trousers are gay. OK - I have had stares from some guys, but don't women too like to see the measure of a man just as we men are excited by a tight tee-shirt clinging to a shapely breast ? So, girls, when you see a pair of shapely pants on a guy, is it a turn on - or do you think leave it - he must be gay ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 382 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2021 07:22 pm
@puto,
Depends on how you walk in them.
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2021 08:13 pm
@puto,
Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble...

~ Mac Davis
cherrie

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2021 10:01 pm
@puto,
I wouldn't necessarily think he was gay but it's definitely not a turn on.
0 Replies

puto

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 08:48 am
@Seizan,
You make me blush ! I didn't mean to sound immodest. There are lots of things in my life I have to be humble about. Can you forgive me for trying to make the most of the few things I'm confident about ? Call it self-esteem. Perhaps it's narcissism.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 11:43 am
@puto,
I wouldn't think you're gay. But I would question your fashion sense. If squeezing your privates inside a very tight space is your style for the world to see, then re-think how nobody really wants to see that. It's uncomfortable and well, downright uncomfortable. How do you sit down?

I'll pass on too tight jeans. And yes, that goes for women as well.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 12:32 pm
@neptuneblue,
Dave Gorman is a comedian who does programmes based on the Internet. On one show hewas looking at twitter feeds on celebrities and charity.

There was all sorts but one person stood out constantly saying whatever celebrity was being discussed should put on tight jeans and get in the gunk tank.

This guy was really into it,lots of different tweets scores of celebrities.

Yuck.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 01:44 pm
@puto,
My guess is everyone appreciates a little visual stimulation so if you've got it, no problem showing it off. Will gay guys notice? Sure, but who cares. If it works for you, continue to use it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2021 03:40 pm
I don't need tight jeans to show off my package. Baggy jeans work just as well for me.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » tight jeans
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:51:12