I have a specific kink - but it's gone too far now!

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 01:46 pm
I've never been this lost in my life. I'm 18 and I've just started university, everything was going so well. I met this guy on my first night and we've been inseparable ever since. I have a pregnancy kink which has been an issue in past relationships and was really lucky that he shared that with me--our time together has been unreal. Of course this is all fantasy, because neither of us are in a position to actually support a child.
One night we were doing some roleplay, and I told him to pretend he was going to take his condom off while he was behind me (it's like an animal thing) but now I know he can't follow instructions :/ I'm catholic and don't believe in abortion for myself, but we can't financially support a kid. I'm thinking adoption for my baby, but I know if I tell him he'll think it's hot and want to keep it. I don't want to disappoint him but am really confused right now. Could use some advice from people with more experience!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 308 • Replies: 10
No top replies

engineer

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 02:02 pm
@katyaclark03,
Are you saying he violated your trust during the role play? That's really bad if that is the case. Overall, I suggest a different form of birth control so that you can pretend to your heart's content.
katyaclark03

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 02:24 pm
@engineer,
Thank you, I'll definitely do that in the future and it's very encouraging. I don't know if he did it on purpose or just misunderstood.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 02:27 pm
As far as I'm concerned, he's not your main problem. I take it you're pregnant? And you don't know what to do? If that's the case, I really feel for you. And I'm with Engineer on this that your guy abused your trust and you need more secure birth control. But, if you're pregnant, it's too late for that.

What do you WANT to do? Are you going to tell your parents? An abortion would be the simplest solution, but if you're against it, you have no choice but to have it. I understand your dilemma - you're not ready to be parents. Is there someone you can talk to, an older woman who doesn't belong to your church? Someone at your school, perhaps?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 02:35 pm
@katyaclark03,
katyaclark03 wrote:

I've never been this lost in my life. I'm 18 and I've just started university, everything was going so well. I met this guy on my first night and we've been inseparable ever since. I have a pregnancy kink which has been an issue in past relationships and was really lucky that he shared that with me--our time together has been unreal. Of course this is all fantasy, because neither of us are in a position to actually support a child.
One night we were doing some roleplay, and I told him to pretend he was going to take his condom off while he was behind me (it's like an animal thing) but now I know he can't follow instructions :/ I'm catholic and don't believe in abortion for myself, but we can't financially support a kid. I'm thinking adoption for my baby, but I know if I tell him he'll think it's hot and want to keep it. I don't want to disappoint him but am really confused right now. Could use some advice from people with more experience!

I agree with what Engineer and Mame have said...with one tiny exception.

Mame said you (meant in the plural) are not ready to be parents. (And you mentioned we cannot financially support a kid.)

YOU are not ready to be a parent...YOU are not financially able to support a kid. HE may or may not be around...but work on the problem as though he may well not be around. Don't think of the problem in the plural...think of it as your singular problem.

An abortion is the best "solution"...such as it is a solution. Worrying if he will be bothered or hurt by that decision is not something that should come into play.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 02:46 pm
Quote:
I'm thinking adoption for my baby, but I know if I tell him he'll think it's hot and want to keep it. I don't want to disappoint him but am really confused right now. Could use some advice from people with more experience!

Ok does anyone else think is weird and completely crazy and wrong - that to keep a baby would be "hot" and that is why you want to keep the child? This is a child that would need 24/7 care for over 18 years. It is a sex toy to use for an hour a day and then after you get bored and something else is hot you dump it.

You guys should not even think of raising a hamster much less a child.

And I have not even mentioned your financial (or lack thereof) situation.

And you do not even want the child - you want to have the child adopted. Yep I do think that is the best option for you, the loser boyfriend and especially the baby. Give this child a chance in life and allow it to be cared for a couple that wants a child.

That is the advice coming from someone much more experienced than you - one who has raised two children that are now young adults and one who realizes how much work and caring is involved.
Mame

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 02:59 pm
@Linkat,
I think she said she's afraid if she told him HE would think it's hot. He may not. But you are right - they're much too young, and as Frank said, she'd likely be doing this on her own. She doesn't mention her parents possibly supporting her in any way and who knows exactly how "Catholic" they are? Poor kid.

Adoption is the best option and having a baby is already going to screw with her life a bit but it's much better than keeping it in her situation (especially since she mentioned adoption). And parenting doesn't end at 18 - it never ends, lol.

She should research adoption agencies and find out what's what. It's not the end of the world, although it may feel like it. This has happened to plenty of women and she could get some emotional support from them, perhaps.
Linkat

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 03:15 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

I think she said she's afraid if she told him HE would think it's hot. He may not.

Yeah I realized that - but that is the reason she seemed to give for keeping the baby - which is completely ludicrous. She said she wanted to give the baby up for adoption which is the reasonable solution between the two that is being contemplated.
0 Replies

katyaclark03

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 05:41 pm
@Linkat,
Yeah I mean he always talks about getting me pregnant, and he wants to get me pregnant because he thinks it would be hot--he's not really good at taking things seriously. Of course, for me, I understand that this is much more important than that.

I've been to church and my priest was talking to me about how all children are gifts from God, and how maybe this was His intention all along--he thinks I should keep the baby and that there are ways I can make this work--with my boyfriend if I can, but without him if I must. I'm still not completely sure but I suppose I will be able to make do with determination.

I've always wanted a big family, I suppose God wants it for me too lol. Thank you for your advice it was very helpful.
Linkat

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2021 06:40 pm
@katyaclark03,
Maybe God wants you to have the baby for a family that is not in position to have a child? I am a Christian grew up in a Catholic home and cannot imagine a priest suggesting caring for a child with a mom and dad really not in a position to care for it as they should. There are many couples praying for a baby that cannot conceive .. this can be an answer to their prayer.

Think it out thoroughly do you really want a child that will require all your attention? You may want a large family but this may actually hamper it. Picture this … this boyfriend will likely get bored after a month … you are now without him and now area single mother… what will you do for work? Childcare while you work? You are single no time or money to go out have fun and meet a future husband.. your large family now becomes just the two of you living paycheck to paycheck.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2021 05:33 am
You must tell this young man about the pregnancy ASAP. ( you’ll see how “ hot” he feels then about him having to be a responsible father)

This is going to change your life in every way possible. Be sure you have considered what is best for all concerned.

Are your parents aware yet? You need to bring them in on the discussion, too.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I have a specific kink - but it's gone too far now!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 04:35:58