4
   

Best home remedies for burning pain from an allergic reaction...

 
 
Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2021 08:45 pm
So I JUST colored my hair this morning and naturally I ended up getting dye on my skin. My roommate suggested using a Dollar General brand of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. My dumb self tried it, it got the dye off of me, yes, but in all the places that I used it, there is now a red blotch and it feels like it is on fire! I'm in severe pain and I need to relieve it ASAP!! Please help!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 296 • Replies: 4
No top replies

 
engineer
 
  2  
Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2021 08:54 pm
@ArianRose23,
Try aloe. If you have the plant break off a leaf and rub the sap on the burns.
0 Replies
 
Linkat
 
  2  
Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2021 11:37 am
@ArianRose23,
sounds like to me a good opportunity to call your doctor and ask
0 Replies
 
Region Philbis
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2021 11:47 am
@ArianRose23,

and your roommate owes you a nice dinner out for making such an idiotic suggestion in the first place...
Ragman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2021 05:56 am
@Region Philbis,

Truly sorry to read about your discomfort. I’d go see a doctor ASAP.
Quote:

RE Regions post:
Worse than that she blindly followed her awful advice. Now her hair is on fire.
0 Replies
 
 

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Best home remedies for burning pain from an allergic reaction...
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/08/2021 at 08:04:32