Need help from the men

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2021 11:42 am
I have a great marriage, a healthy sex life, and a husband who says I'm sexy and beautiful all the time. However, he follows a lot of sexy women on his social media pages that are barely dressed and in sexy poses. He likes the pictures and occasionally comments. A lot of my friends husbands do this too and it doesn't seem to bother them. It bothers me a lot though. Some women tell me it's just men admiring beauty. I'm curious what other people think. Am I just overly jealous because I've been in cheating relationships before? Do all you married men out there think this is fine and normal?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 383 • Replies: 3
No top replies

hightor

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2021 02:06 pm
@1dayatatime,
I can see why it might be somewhat disturbing. Especially the "following" and "commenting". Are the comments one-way or is there conversation involved? That degree of intention takes it a bit further than just appreciating attractive women who might show up randomly on various pages. That said, the fact that he's open about it and "everybody's doing it" might lessen the concern in some relationships. I do wonder how many men would be comfortable were their wives following a bunch of attractive men on social media! Maybe this sort of behavior is the new normal but you don't have to be fine with it. Whether it crosses some sort of line is really your call.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2021 05:26 pm
@hightor,
Well put.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2021 05:55 pm
@1dayatatime,
1dayatatime wrote:

I have a great marriage...

Do you think a 'great marriage' includes the behaviour your husband is exhibiting?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Need help from the men
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:40:14