WORST night ever

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 06:26 am
Last night was one of my worst nights ever.... For starters It all started around 6:00 p.m., I went out to eat with my boyfriend and my friend katie. The food made me feel sick (it got me boyfriend sick also).... so we left and went to the store to buy a movie.... well the movie I wanted was $23!!! So I said hellssss NO!! but my bf got a movie for $17 and it was a goooood movie.... but anyways... so we then went to the movie store and rented the movie I originally wanted to buy.... then we dropped my friend Katie off at her house.....

Then we go home to watch the movie... blah blah blah... my other friend KAty comes over... balh blah movie..... then right before Katy leaves I start to feel REALLY sick... she leaves and next thing I know I am having a full blown anxiety attack (it's been almost 6 months since I have had one! Crying or Very sad )... THe room started spinning and I lost my breathe and my oxygen level was cut off... so this last for about 5 or so minutes (which is really long for me...) when I finally caught my breathe the rest of the attack lasted about an hour..... so when I finallt calmed down I tried to go to bed but I was so PARANOID from what had just happened that I couldn't sleep...

Finally I fall asleep only to have the LONGEST NIGHTMARE ever... it was so f*cked up!!! and I woke up from that and I was restless the rest of the night (so I prolly got a total of 2 hours of sleep)....

And now I feel like I could have another anxiety attack just because last night freaked me out SOO much... and I don't have my xanax because I haven't had an attack in sooo long!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

[size=7][/size]Ps. Sorry for the rambling
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 504 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 06:40 am
Mmmmm. Xanax. Sometimes my girlfriend lets me have some of hers before I get on planes. It goes good with beer.

As for your night, well, I'm glad it's over. You'll be fine today. Just take it easy.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 06:57 am
Darling, call your doctor and have him fill your script for your meds. Always, always have them on hand! I don't use my inhaler much but I always have one on hand in case I need it.

I hope you feel better today.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 07:24 am
Little too much on the 420, perhaps?

And that's not THE worst night ever. You should try being anally probed by aliens. If you refer to aliens as frozen potatoes shot at your ass from a tennis ball machine.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 07:27 am
Anxiety attacks can be pretty rough...I've had one. You are irrational, scared, upset, out of control and your chest feels like it will burst. You can think you are dying. It is horrid.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 08:23 am
Well today sucks too!! I am so irritable right now and I am SO angry and I feel like I am going to explode and I don;t know why! Ugh... I hate this! I just want to scream at the top of my lungs, I am so upset over nothing that i am on the verge of tears and I am on the verge of just walking out!!! Plus that stupid f*cking ear ticking just came back and that is driving me insane.... I am going f*cking CRAZY.... I just want it to f/cking stop!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » WORST night ever
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 03:54:58