How do you want to be loved?

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 10:54 am
I recall a story recently of a couple and they were having some issues and they girl told the guy that he doesn't love her the way she feels she deserves or wants to be loved. They've been together a number of years and she thinks being loved to her is they are always in constant communication. She said he never just starts up a conversation with her. She tends to think that there should be unconditional love between couples, be it boyfriend or girlfriend or husband and wife. If his phone rings she's gotta know who it is. If he says he's going to run an errand, if he stays gone too long then she gets suspicious. She's an introvert and doesn't do well in social settings so it's like she only wants to be around him since she's comfortable with him. She said that he never holds her hand, gives her hugs for no reason, or just tells her he loves her. They have been together a number of years and she feels that he's just not doing it for her anymore. Is what she's asking for a bit much these days? I know some women like to be spoiled with constant words of affirmation or signs of affection but when does it get to be too much to expect your man to always be professing his love for you? Ladies, would you want a man to always be doing things like this or would you think he's up to something? Would it get old after a while? Personally, I think this is nice on paper or the movies but in real life people, guys in general, don't have time to wake up every morning and say "how can I make her day better today?" Is it just me or is she asking for too much?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 210 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Mame

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 11:36 am
@StarbucksFreak,
Are you referring to Snowed, by any chance?

StarbucksFreak

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 12:17 pm
@Mame,
No, definitely not but reading her history it does sound familiar. I wouldn't want a woman who needed that much attention. I can tell you everyday that I love you but that doesn't mean I mean it. Show me, don't tell me. That's my thing.
Mame

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2021 04:27 pm
@StarbucksFreak,
There are five languages/expressions of love. You can google it. I think it's important for everyone to know their own, their partner's, and anyone else they care for.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do you want to be loved?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:41:08