Joe Biden, the Mr. Magoo of our time

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 03:06 pm
On a daily basis I sit in stunned disbelief watching the clown in the White House. We truly live in clown world.

Because low IQ people were unhappy that we had a president who tweeted "mean" tweets, they voted in a buffoon who very clearly is suffering from dementia, and who isn't mentally fit enough to manage his own activities, let alone the free world.

It's astonishing how short sited the people who voted for Biden are. We now have at least 13 dead young men in Afghanistan, and God knows how many U.S. citizens stranded there. Brave young men who's families will never see them again all because of this idiot.

He just abandoned U.S. citizens and left them there for dead! And then, when he was supposed to be honoring these brave fallen young men and comforting their families, he was too busy looking at his watch. Probably anxious for warm milk in a sippy cup, and his 4pm supper time.

The Taliban now has billions of dollars of U.S. military equipment, and is the most powerful army of their size in the entire world. All because of this idiot.

But hey, at least the "mean" tweets coming from the White House have stopped.
https://i.imgflip.com/51bsdc.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 392 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

farmerman

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 03:16 pm
@CaptainNintendo,
actually Trump's rrors in the Englih language is what I found most rpugnant. He was the Cliff Clavin of the last 4 years.
Trump had opinions about anything, about all of which he had no clue. When you fall for someone as obtuse as Trump , its no wonder you cannot detect higher quality.

BTW, where did you acquire your skills in mental condition analyses? Ill bet it was all from Faux news
Region Philbis

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 05:27 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
BTW, where did you acquire your skills in mental condition analyses?
wouldn't shock me if he hangs on every word that comes out of Schmucker Carlson's mush...
0 Replies

CaptainNintendo

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 11:28 pm
@farmerman,
Clarify for me if you could please sir, did Trump

~ get American soldiers needlessly murdered in Afghanistan?
~ leave thousands on American stranded in Afghanistan to die?
~ arm the Taliban with BILLIONS of dollars worth of military equipment?

I don't seem to remember Him doing any of those things.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 11:29 pm
@CaptainNintendo,
Now that you've gpt the Captain Nonmental rant out of your system, take another look at biden and realize why 7 million more peole voted for him than for trump, and why he got us out okf an eternal war the country hated, got 120000 people of ours out of afghanistank got 2/3 of the country vaccinated and as safe as we can presenly get from the pandemkic, and is building America back better and stronger, and why you're full of ****.
CaptainNintendo

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 11:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
building America back better and stronger

LOL! So "building America back better and stronger" involves arming the Taliban with billions of dollars worth of tax payer funded military equipment, printing TRILLIONS of dollars of money out of thin air (thus devaluing the American dollar and causing run away inflation), and making America a laughing stock to the rest of the world?

https://c.tenor.com/X_ONh-fWTbUAAAAC/biden-falling-biden.gif
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Joe Biden, the Mr. Magoo of our time
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:10:41