Is she wanting a friend or just a sugar daddy?

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2021 01:34 pm
Based on my previous post I decided to put myself back out there in the hunts for a woman who just wants to have some fun. I set up a profile on a site and basically said, "I'm an older male only here to find someone who wants a mutually beneficial arrangement. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. No one over 30, just my preference."

A girl, 35 years old, responded and we exchanged numbers and text a little while. She said that she is older than 30, obviously, but wanted to see what I was about. We exchanged some pleasantries, nothing sexual and then she went silent for a few hours. When I hit her up again she said "I'm sorry, I'm working." I told her no problem and to hmu when she got a chance. This was her last text to me. "I would ideally like a friend with good sex who helps me out financially. No headaches just laughter and a good time."

Do you want a friend or do you want a sugar daddy? Don't say you're working but then want someone to help you financially. And if this is about good sex then I'm not looking to come hang out with you for laughter and a good time.

Are there girls who just want a "good time"? NSA! Meet up, have fun then leave. Why does there always have to be a financially contribution to go along with it? If this was a woman looking for someone and all she wanted was a guy to come over every now and then to service her there'd be a line around the block and most of them would probably do it for free, not looking for compensation. Women, does it lower you to get into this type of relationship where you expect some sort of financial stipend to go along with it? Guys and girls have been doing NSA and FWB types of relationships for decades but once money comes into the equation do you look at the guy differently or would you think his perception of you now changes? Because in a guy's mind, once I'm giving you money then who else are you getting money from? If I'm not with you then who else is paying you for a little bit of honey?

Are there women who aren't in a relationship and maybe don't want one at the moment but just need a guy for sexual gratification?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 240 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2021 01:44 pm
@StarbucksFreak,
StarbucksFreak wrote:

Women, does it lower you to get into this type of relationship where you expect some sort of financial stipend to go along with it? Guys and girls have been doing NSA and FWB types of relationships for decades but once money comes into the equation do you look at the guy differently or would you think his perception of you now changes? Because in a guy's mind, once I'm giving you money then who else are you getting money from? If I'm not with you then who else is paying you for a little bit of honey?

Are there women who aren't in a relationship and maybe don't want one at the moment but just need a guy for sexual gratification?

Well, speaking for myself, I've never expected, been offered, or taken any kind of financial stipend for sex. That's actually laughable. And given that you've had simultaneous multiple partners, why would you care who else they're getting money from?

Maybe your ad should be a little more explicit - state your terms. Don't want to be friends, sex only for $x, 30 - 60 minutes, no foreplay, back seats of cars, dinners, movies, etc.

I also don't know why you bothered texting her back since she's over your age limit. Maybe you should just find a clean brothel to visit.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2021 02:07 pm
What Mame said!
0 Replies

StarbucksFreak

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2021 02:13 pm
@Mame,
The thing is this. I do not mind helping you out financially. But don't make it into a "you get none unless I get some" type of thing. I guess I'm looking for a woman who wants to have fun but doesn't needs help every time we meet up. These are the type of women who when you want to have some fun they're either busy, not in the mood, or just don't answer. However, when they need something they'll hit you up wanting you to come by or they'll flat out ask you for some $$$. I understand that a bill comes due before you realize it or a car repair come up. I'm looking for a woman who works and doesn't just sit at home all day long letting guys service them for $$$.
Mame

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2021 02:39 pm
@StarbucksFreak,
Seems like you're in a bit of a quandary. I repeat: maybe you should just visit a brothel. You're obviously not having much luck operating as you have been. Seriously, they're there to please you so how could you go wrong (unless you're paying less than the going rate than these others)?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 05:59 am
“You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.”

If you want a woman to be available to “ service” you on-demand, then most likely this is going to involve a financial arrangement. She wanted to confirm that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is she wanting a friend or just a sugar daddy?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 08:26:24