Sick After Sex

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 05:24 pm
Hi, new here. I would like any advice or ideas of what is happening. For the past 2 months each time I have made out with my significant other, they end up feeling completely sick literally right after/next day. Symptoms such as fatigue, fever, nausea, etc. I have only made out with my significant other 3x in the past 2 months because of this--giving time in between for recovery and seeing if I get symptoms as well. I have been checked for STDs prior to this two month period, I came back clear. I do have herpes 1 & 2 which my significant other knows about but no evidence of a breakout although I know I could always be spreading it when asymptomatic. I have also been tested for COVID and am fully vaccinated--the covid test on my end and their end were negative. But it's hard because each time I try to have enough of a break between engaging intimately about 2-3 weeks, my significant other ALWAYS gets the same sick symptoms. Is there something that I'm spreading? Am I always spreading herpes now?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 342 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 05:42 pm
@Rodriguez-12,
Have you spoken to your doctor about this?
Rodriguez-12

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 06:00 pm
@Mame,
No not yet. I work with children and had cold symptoms a few days prior so I thought I just spread that. Then several weeks later we tried again, and symptoms appeared on his end. It's been two weeks and we had sex today and he feels terrible
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 07:35 pm
@Rodriguez-12,
Rodriguez-12 wrote:

No not yet. I work with children and had cold symptoms a few days prior so I thought I just spread that. Then several weeks later we tried again, and symptoms appeared on his end. It's been two weeks and we had sex today and he feels terrible

It's funny if you end up giving your charges infectious mononucleosis because you chose to ask medical advice from unlicensed random people on the internet instead of actually seeking out medical advice from medical professionals.
0 Replies

VABGirl

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 09:21 pm
@Rodriguez-12,
The best advice here is go to a doctor and get checked out. If they find nothing wrong then you can stop worrying you are causing a problem.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 01:01 pm
Not likely someone would get sick the very next day.

You said “making out” - so this is oral activity, ( mouth) not sexual? ( body)

Could this person be using this activity to distance themselves from you?

I am suggesting that it is nothing about you, but rather something to do with this other person.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sick After Sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:08:08