the killer inside me

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 10:12 am
the killer inside me had lots of twists in it , I get 98% but the one where Casey as sheriff gave himself a flat tire then gave the detective this cock and bull story, why did he do this in the first place? Any one that can enlighten on this
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 418 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 10:31 am
@snakeyes,
snakeyes wrote:

the killer inside me had lots of twists in it , I get 98% but the one where Casey as sheriff gave himself a flat tire then gave the detective this cock and bull story, why did he do this in the first place? Any one that can enlighten on this

I hope no one answers your questions...or that any answer includes a large SPOILER ALERT.

You've already given more spoiler information to people who have not yet seen the movie than most reasonable people would.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 07:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

snakeyes wrote:

I hope no one answers your questions...or that any answer includes a large SPOILER ALERT.

Do you mean spoilers for an 11-year-old film with both lukewarm receptions from its audience and the critics? A movie that's probably not on any major or minor streaming service recognized by modern audience members because it's that low-key forgettable and mediocre?

FYI: The OP misspelled Affleck in the tags.
snakeyes

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 08:47 pm
I DONT BELIVE I'm IN THE RIGHT MOVIE FORUM SITE .
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2021 02:15 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

snakeyes wrote:

Do you mean spoilers for an 11-year-old film with both lukewarm receptions from its audience and the critics? A movie that's probably not on any major or minor streaming service recognized by modern audience members because it's that low-key forgettable and mediocre?

FYI: The OP misspelled Affleck in the tags.

Yeah, Steve...that is exactly the movie I meant.

I tried to get to see it yesterday...and as you noted, I was not able to get it anywhere.

Oh, well.

Under any circumstances, anyone posting about a movie should include a warning of SPOILERS whenever appropriate...whether they think the movie is worthwhile or not.

Right?
Linkat

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 07:29 am
@Frank Apisa,
True - I was really ticked off when I was going to see the Great Mr. Limpet and someone posted the ending. It ruined it for me.
bloomgucci

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 11:52 am
The Killer is a 1989 Hong Kong action thriller film written and directed by John Woo, and starring Chow Yun-fat, Danny Lee and Sally Yeh.
0 Replies

snakeyes

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2021 09:51 pm
@Linkat,
have a coffee
The Incredible Mr. Limpet (1964) - IMDb
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » the killer inside me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 02:08:35