Nazi movie title

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 04:57 am
a long time ago, when i was a boy, a saw a movie that impressed in me the disregard that nazis had for human life, I can only remember a scene: two prisoners in a concentration camp talk. One tells the other that he knows how to survive in the camp: he never complains, he works harder than others, he never wears his jacket even if it's cold. He relies on the fact that even nazis will spare "valuable" workers.
One day this prisoners is called by a nazi, he is asked to hold some barb wire while he is tied with it to another prisoner, back to back. The nazi asks him to open the mouth and pushes his gun in it, shoots killing him and the other, that is stroken by the same bullet in the back of the head. The nazi calmly tells to his nazi friend "You see, I told you we can kill two of them with one bullet".
I cannot remember the title of this movie, I would like to show it to my wife, hope someone can help me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 282 • Replies: 5
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 05:17 am
@airone12,
We don’t know when you were a boy.

Can you say when you would have seen the film, 70s, 80s etc. Also did you see it at the cinema or on television? Was it in black and white or colour?

Are you sure it was a film? I remember a tv series called Holocaust which aired in 1978 which may well have had the scene you mention in it.
airone12

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 06:04 am
@izzythepush,
i was born in 1978, I think it was the late 80s or 90s when I saw that.
It was a coulour movie, the main character was the prisoner with who the one who was killed to demonstrate the nazi theory was talking... I don't remember anyhting that can make me think it was a serie or miniserie, in my mind it has always been a movie.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 06:33 am
I can’t post links on this device, but if you go on to Wikipedia there is a page called list of Holocaust films that has a lot of them, one of those may be what you’re looking for.
airone12

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 12:38 pm
@izzythepush,
i already saw it and i could not find anything promising Sad
0 Replies

seac

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 12:53 am
@airone12,
Sounds like something that could have been in Shindler's List (1993).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nazi movie title
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:10:48