Why does she make countless profiles online

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2021 02:19 pm
Hello everybody. I am a lesbian and from Europe so excuse my English.

Situation is quite weird..

We met online and had blind date over gay dating app. I was 27 at that time, and she was 38. We met only once and on some weird way we fell in love really hard a couple of weeks latter – like really really hard. Problem was an age difference and after we felt it, we both got really scare and neither knew what to do. I was in discomfort to take the initiative since she was much older, and it was obvious that she didn't want to chase a lot younger girl either. So the communication stopped but our feelings grew stronger and stronger. Our souls were connected. We never heard from each other again and I reconciled it was over.

After a couple of months I find myself again on online dating app (where I have met her) but without picture (that app has that possibility if you want to). She made herself visible to me after some time, but she didn't get my message. I was kind of expecting a message from her.

After some times, the situation went 'worse'. She would make multiple profiles, letting me know that it was her. Her multiple profiles would start mostly with part of her name, let say her name is Anna – the profiles would be Anna 38, Anny, AnneMarie, Mannie, Tannie, Aie, and many many combinations with some hint that is her. I realize that she would make profiles also with my name , let say Carol – Carol30, Carol 1992, Caroleee, and she would also give me a like, or gift, or seen with it. Those profiles would sometimes send me a message, but they were all sound so fake, and communication would stop after couple of mesages.

After some time, the situation went even worse. In last months I have notice whenever I get online on the app, her profiles would get instant activation (went online). Like in 5 min, or she is there already. So when she notices me, she start switching profiles listed below. In any time of week, during the period of 8 am to 12 pm. Like all the time I swear (she is home office btw). Sometimes she would give me a seen on my profile but rarely. She would make herself notice after max 5 min I am on the app in last 2 months, like crazy. How is that even possible? And then she starts switching profiles, sometimes she is online with few of them. So that means she has a few mobile phones or laptopes.

On the Viber also. There you can see our activities (on whatsupp her activities are not visible) . Let say that I don't go on viber 4 days. After those activities on the dating app I would sometimes check her on viber. And please believe me, after I get message from friend to answer after 4 days, I would check her instantly and see that she was online 4 days ago.. and after I reply to my friend, in approximately 15 minutes she would went online. And she is online all the time when I am on online. After that she would also go from net. So she makes me know that she is looking constantly my activities throw other mobile phone.

Like really really crazy.

Can someone please explain these to me? Is she obsessed, Why does she do those things?

Can it get even worse – like some stalking ****, maybe she si around my building, job..?

Why does not she answer me like normal human if she wants to make some communication.

Should i be careful with her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 419 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Mame

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2021 02:32 pm
@johanna365,
Oh yeah, she's crazy. All those different profiles... could you just ask her what the hell she is doing?

Get off all those things and go to a different site. Or sign on as someone new. Stay the heck away from her. She sounds like Trouble!

Who or why anyone would do that, I have no clue.
0 Replies

johanna365

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2021 03:08 pm
Mame:

Thank you for your answer. Whenever those profiles would make contact with me (rarely) she would pretend to be someone else even though she would write something on the profile so I can recognize her. Name first but sometimes something else (like bar we went).. But she would remain mysterious as much as she could. Like she wanted me to see her, but as I constant ask myself is that her or.. she would probably confess that she is only under Anna 38 and the rest of profiles is my imagination. It feels like she wants to make me crazy. I don't know what would be other reason for doing that.

I have tried to make other profiles (2 times) and she would always let me know that she has recognize me. Like instantly - in hour or two. I am very confused. Maybe she works as admin or something there. It seems
impossible sometimes.

I can feel her obsession. I don't know what does she get from that strange activities.

Mame

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2021 04:11 pm
@johanna365,
Well, I would go off that site. Seriously, get out there in real life and meet someone face to face. Delete your accounts. Meet someone doing something you like, such as skiing, biking, visiting the library, etc.
0 Replies

VABGirl

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2021 05:50 pm
@johanna365,
Move on from her pronto. That is way too weird
0 Replies

johanna365

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2021 10:50 am
Thank you for your comments. I will definitely be careful and stay away. It might not stay at online, it might get in real life . Starting next with phone calls and so on.. I think that would make her very excited - a secret phone call.

I imagine her as some loner, who developed some mania in her younger days. You know how some children when they have first crush and start sending secret messages, secret letters, stalking. And all this is understandable if they do not continue on that path, which it seems to me that she is. She is very steady and focused person. She also has fixations on people, especially if she develops emotions along the way.

I think that it is very exciting to her to do that. No friends, no hobbies, no life except job which she works from home, no family..
VABGirl

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2021 04:02 pm
@johanna365,
Im not sure if thats the best plan, but i hope it works out.
0 Replies

johanna365

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2021 04:30 pm
Vabgirl

I wrote it in a wrong way. I meant that I will stay away from her assuming that she might get one step further and start calling me by a secret number. That kind of felling I have since her condition is getting worse. She is all the time online, whenever I go. So I will delete my profiles so she can't see me anymore. Maybe than that state will turn her down.
VABGirl

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 09:06 am
@johanna365,
Oh, cool. Now i understand!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why does she make countless profiles online
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 12:43:46