Why is there audio in my PS4 clips?

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 12:21 am
Why are my video clips on my PS4 doesn't have audio? It's quite annoying when I want to share my gameplay on Youtube but there's no audio. It's just not when it gets uploaded, but I checked my gallery, there's still no audio. My TV's audio is doing fine too. I know it seems trivial too, but it's also annoying to say before sending a video that "my little robot doesn't know what audio is so maybe play something over it while you're watching the video." What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 344 • Replies: 5
No top replies

juicypiko

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 03:17 pm
@juicypiko,
I guess something to add, I learned the problem is for this one game. How can I change that for this one game?
Mame

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 04:25 pm
@juicypiko,
What's a PS4?

Obviously, I can't help you. Have you tried 'google'?
juicypiko

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 07:26 pm
@Mame,
If I don't know the exact problem, I can't use Google if it only considers "key words" instead of a full website. This is pretty much my last resort and Quora doesn't let me add a description to my question like this site does and AnswerBag's verification process takes a while for moderators to approve. And not to be rude, but genuinely curious, if you don't know what a playstation 4 is, why comment?
Mame

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 08:10 pm
@juicypiko,
juicypiko wrote:

And not to be rude, but genuinely curious, if you don't know what a playstation 4 is, why comment?

Just so you're not ignored. And to find out more about what a PS4 is - now I know. I wish the best of luck to you in finding out why you're getting 'audio clips' on it. I can barely operate my iPod station! No harm, no foul. Jesus be with you.
juicypiko

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2021 03:00 am
@Mame,
Yeah no problem! Thanks for commenting on my post even though you didn't know. And thanks for the luck too
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why is there audio in my PS4 clips?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:31:32