Natural brown hair went orange in between highlights!

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2021 10:12 pm
Got my hair professionally highlighted (just a few foils along my part) and the highlights were toned. Only the highlights were toned not my whole head. But wherever highlights/toner were put my natural brown turned orangey brown and in a splotchy way. You can see the difference in colour from my natural brown. What went wrong? This is a first its happened. What can I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 139 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Joeblow

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 06:55 am
Hi. Are you saying your highlights are orange instead of blond? A little confused because of the thread title which suggests to me that perhaps your untreated hair turned orange.

Either way, the solution may be to add lowlights, as close to your natural colour as possible.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 06:57 am
@ginafourny,
ginafourny wrote:

Got my hair professionally highlighted (just a few foils along my part) and the highlights were toned. Only the highlights were toned not my whole head. But wherever highlights/toner were put my natural brown turned orangey brown and in a splotchy way. You can see the difference in colour from my natural brown. What went wrong? This is a first its happened. What can I do?

Call the salon where you had your hair highlighted...if the ending result was not what it was supposed to be they should fix it without any charge.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Natural brown hair went orange in between highlights!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 04:07:06