What should you do if you like a friend but you are afraid to tell them?

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 01:24 pm
I have a friend who lives overseas. But we keep in touch on the computer. We have being friends for a while and have a lot in common. We spend time together and find the time to hang out and talk. We are there for one another and have similar interests. We have gotten to know each other more, even about relationships. She is asexual and is afraid of a relationship due to being rejected but she doesn’t know that I like her the way she is and wouldn’t leave her. I’m trans and I’m afraid that might put her off and she won’t want to be around me or could make things weird between us. Covid doesn’t help either
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 228 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 01:32 pm
@Vardan ,
I tyits great to have friends no matter where. However, it’s very stressful and unrewarding to have a ‘romantic relationship’ with someone overseas. Perhaps, consider keeping friends.
0 Replies

rabbit2019

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 08:22 pm
@Vardan ,
I'm experiencing something similar. A childhood friend I haven't seen in ages is living in a foreign country and we started chatting again. I had a crush on her since we were kids and I am thinking of seeing her as soon as she returns. I think nothing good will come up if you tell her with the two of you being away. You can wait for her to come back, go out and hang out together and then do what your heart tells you. People come and go in our lives. If you ever meet her in her country or when she comes back and you feel like it's worth the risk, take the chance. It's okay. But for now, enjoy the friendship.
0 Replies

Vardan

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 10:14 pm
Thank you so much, I’ll do that. I’ll keep my feelings inside and once Covid is lifted and I can travel or she can travel. I’ll spend time with her and I’ll do what my heart tells me. Thanks for the help
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What should you do if you like a friend but you are afraid to tell them?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:17:51