Friction during sex.

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 04:44 pm
I have finally at 55 met the woman of my dreams. She and I have found joy we never new we could have. We both love sex and when we get to together. We love nothing more than spending the day making love to each other. I am having a slight issue. My penis is getting rubbed raw. Never happened before with anyone else. I am a circumcised man of approximately 8 inches in length and appropriate width as well. Never had any complaints that I was too big and only one complaint that I was too small. (My ex wife.) I would love to continue loving this woman to the end of my days as often as she and I would choose too. How can I avoid the friction issue that is happening. My beautiful lady has no issues producing her own lubricant but do we still need more? Thank you for any help you may offer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 290 • Replies: 5
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 05:27 pm
@Will Pearson ,
Go to your local pharmacy and buy some lubricant.

This is one of the problems to solve I can imagine. And, congratulations on your new relationship. Enjoy.
Will Pearson

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 05:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Thanks for your response and yes she has ordered several different kinds. Was hoping that perhaps someone would have a particular brand or kind that worked wonders for them. Thank you for your kindness.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 05:55 pm
Thinning skin is an issue as we get older. Have you had an exam lately?

If your lady is lubricated externally and is using lube internally, then it may be you are just having too much fun!
Will Pearson

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 07:41 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thank you I guess for that response. Too much fun. I have a life time to make up for!!! That is not the answer i wanted. Oh well I guess a little rawness may be my new normal.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2021 03:12 am
@Will Pearson ,
Will Pearson wrote ..... I am a circumcised man of approximately 8 inches in length and appropriate width as well.

Response ..... Ah so, now we see why your children are so much lighter in colour than mine: You're letting in too much light.
0 Replies