Should I reach out?

Keryxo

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 01:58 am
I've been dating a guy for about a month and we've been to a couple of dates, slept together and have sex. He told me I love you already and that if I want to, we can try to be together (this discussion came after I was about to cum and whispered in his ear " I wanna be with you") I told him also I love you but we were on sex high for few days. He told me we've already said these words to each other and can't take them back. He slept over at my place yesterday night and left in the morning. We haven't talked since but we never used to text each other unless it's to arrange a date or a meeting. Not even sure if he still wants to try it out with me but I have decided to sit back and led him lead. He hasn't texted me either so I'm completely clueless where we stand. On his way out he told me see you next time baby. When we are together he's attentive but we spent an intense week of seeing each other almost every day. Do you think I should write to him or wait for him to reach out? Perhaps he's thinking it over and would contact me when he's ready. I feel like this is testing my insecurities and confidence in my ability to attract a guy. Am I overthinking this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 264 • Replies: 2
No top replies

engineer

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 08:22 am
@Keryxo,
Quote:
He slept over at my place yesterday night and left in the morning.

So you're saying you saw each other less than 24 hours ago, left on good terms and you are worried about not hearing from him? Yes, I think you are overthinking this. Call your friends for coffee, read a book, do something else for a bit and take a breath. There is not a problem with reaching out to him if you have something to say, but obsessing about it is not going to help.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 11:56 am
His exit line was “See you next time, baby” ???

I would hope it be: “ I’ll call you as soon as I get off work.”
. Or
“I can’t wait to see you again.”

Step back and see what happens. Let him make the next move and hopefully, it won’t be just for sex.

Unless, of course, that’s what you want this relationship to be.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I reach out?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:52:37