Jacob's sons

Sat 10 Jul, 2021 11:31 pm
Jacob worked for Laban 20 years and Joseph was born in the last year before Jacob returned to Canaan.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 263 • Replies: 18
Topic Closed
No top replies

farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:05 am
@The Anointed,
did he have a 401-K?
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 07:28 am
Where are all these religious nuts coming from?
farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 08:25 am
@Mame,
Theyre up an running, Its their day ta shine.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:02 am
When I knew Jacob he was a sonarman on a destroyer. I'm trying to remember his last name. I don't think he could have written any books. Jacob was from the east coast but spoke mostly normal English.
farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:17 am
@edgarblythe,
the story of Essau and Jacob is the only place in te Bible where theres a recipe
edgarblythe

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 09:34 am
@farmerman,
I hope he didn't use cheese.
The Anointed

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 03:18 pm
@edgarblythe,
Three replies from those who are totally ignorant to the scriptures and are forced to use sarcasm as a defense to hide their ignorance.

I made a simple statement as to the time that Jacob spent in Haran, hoping to create a discussion on the inaccuracies that are found in the different scriptures concerning that event, and look what I get?

Unintelligent sarcastic gibberish.
farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 03:22 pm
@The Anointed,
not ignorance, just weariness over these interminable quote minings of scripture.
It was all written by folks like us who were supposedly divinely inspired, I need facts .
The Anointed

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 04:20 pm
@farmerman,
I bought a packet of FACTS at the local show for sixpence when I was a Kid (I'm now 79) I opened the packet to find it was filled with dog droppings, and when I confronted the seller, saying; "Hey! this bag is filled with dog poop," he replied, "And that a fact son, yep, 'that's a fact."
edgarblythe

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 05:36 pm
I've read scripture. Might have missed some of the begats. You didn't delve into the topic, so we were entertaining ourselves.
The Anointed

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 05:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
And while you were pleasuring yourselves, I was studying the scriptures, rather than glancing through them.
farmerman

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:02 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
bought a packet of FACTS at the local show for sixpence when I was a Kid (I'm now 79) I opened the packet to find it was filled with dog droppings, and when I confronted the seller, saying; "Hey! this bag is filled with dog poop," he replied, "And that a fact son, yep, 'that's a fact."

Made the point, Facts can lead you to a conclusion or a series of them,in this case the fact led to a quick conclusion that you can gift wrap a turd but it will smell the same. Thats repeatable and falsifiable.
edgarblythe

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:05 pm
@The Anointed,
Pleasuring ourselves? Naughty boy.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 06:27 pm
@farmerman,
Are you referring to the fact that energy is eternal and has ever evolved to be seen today as this visible cosmos which is naught but energy, and the fact, that it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists have revealed that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

Those Quantum physicists have revealed that if you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.
Mame

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 07:44 pm
@The Anointed,
No, you're just boring. Bugger off.
The Anointed

Sun 11 Jul, 2021 07:50 pm
@Mame,
Boring to the brainless, I suppose.
I don't know the IQ, of the godless who haunt these forums, but I bet it begins with a decimal point.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 12 Jul, 2021 03:54 am
@The Anointed,
You are so stupid that you buy dogshit from a stranger.

I really hope you didn’t eat it.

Is there someone who usually looks after you?

Should we call Social Services?

It has been proven that the great flood never happened on a global scale. Anyone who says it does hates the truth and is stupid enough to pay good money for ****.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 12 Jul, 2021 03:58 am
@Mame,
When he complained about being sold dogshit the salesman let him have the next packet for half price.

Result!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Jacob's sons
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 11:46:41