I Need Answers

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:51 pm
I am asking the forum for answers to the following:
You write a post for a client on our platform. After you submit the post (but before it is accepted by the client) you publish it on your own blog. Do we consider this plagiarism?

You write a post for a client on our platform. After you submit the post (but before it is accepted by the client) you resell it to another client outside of our platform. Do we consider this plagiarism?

You write a post for a client on our platform. After it is accepted by the client, you publish it on your own blog. Do we consider this plagiarism?

You write a post for a client on our platform. After it is accepted by the client, you resell it to another client outside of our platform. Plagiarism?

You write a post for a client on our platform. The client rejects it, you then publish it on your own blog. Plagiarism?

You write a post for a client on our platform. The client rejects it, you then resell it to another client outside of our platform. Plagiarism?

You write a post for a client on our platform. The client requests amendments, you publish the original unamended version on your own blog. Plagiarism?

You write a post for a client on our platform. The client requests amendments, you resell the original unamended to another client outside of our platform. Plagiarism?

You write a post for a client on our platform. While researching you come across the following statistic you wish to use in your content: “80% of all apples are red”. Which of the following would we consider plagiarism?

a) A study done by ACME fruits (http://acmefruits.com/study) suggests that 80% of all apples are red.

b) Studies have shown that 80% of apples are red.

You write a post for a client on our platform titled “5 Ways To Increase Your Home's Value”.
While researching the post you find a post on another website called “101 Ways To Increase Your Home's Value”. You use the top 5 ways in the article you found in the article you are writing, but you rewrite the content that explains each of the ways. Plagiarism?

That's it. I welcome your answers!!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 484 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Need Answers
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/15/2024 at 10:03:33