hacked account facebook

domsky

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2021 10:26 am
so yeah my mom's facebook account was recently hacked, she couldn't log in due to password change and two step verification, the account has been probably deleted or blocked. I tried everything, resetting the password but nothing worked. Is there a was to like contact facebook support and get that account recovered and, if thats possible, remove the hacker from the accunt

edit - yeah and the hacker activated the two step verification, not my mom
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 306 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2021 10:40 am
@domsky,
No idea as I'm not on any social media platform and I hate FB anyway. I'm just wondering how in the hell her two-step verification could be hacked.

Is there no FB help contact? Sounds to me like you'll have to contact them for assistance or maybe she'll just have to create a new account.

Here's a site you might want to check out.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-contact-facebook-problems-with-account-other-issues
0 Replies

spaige

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2022 01:32 pm
@domsky,
I too have been hacked and the tel. number and email were changed. I can't get in to even contact fb. they really need so way for us to contact them and take us down. Now one of my friends who answered a msg from me( not me) had $50000 removed from two banks yesterday
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » hacked account facebook
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 02:03:53