Instagram account/ads managed from a different country than where our customers are

Wed 16 Jun, 2021 11:55 am
Dear Instagram community,

I hope to make this short and straightforward, any help would be appreciated! TL;DR at the bottom.

I have a company in Munich, Germany but my social media manager is based in Croatia. The company and the Instagram account are fairly new, but we spent 100$ on an ad campaign to test the waters and it reached practically no one in Munich and only a few people in Croatia even though we set Munich as a target location. Also, we follow only German accounts but we constantly get only and exclusively Croatian ads (on the feed and in-between the stories).

We reached out to Instagram more than 2 weeks ago (via report a problem option in the settings) to no avail and have yet to get a response (if ever).

Is there a way around this problem? I've scoured the internet up and down, but have seen no concrete answer. I'm thinking maybe routing through VPN, but that does indeed seems like an overkill nor am I sure it's going to work.

If you have any tips, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

TL;DR: Company is based in Germany, social media guy is based in Croatia, even when setting the ad campaign to Germany it does not reach people in Germany rather it does so in Croatia. Our customers are in Germany. How to "force" Instagram to target Germany?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 120 • Replies: 0
Topic Closed
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Instagram account/ads managed from a different country than where our customers are
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:01:06