Help with the identify this artist

Djs69

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 02:45 pm
Hello art lover's
I would like to know if there are anyone in this forum that can help to identify the artist of this I have .
There is a advertisment on the back side of
Emilio Aickelins Venezia via 22 marzo 2378-2038
And it's on a canvas board it's 6'13/16 x 8'11/16.
What done so now the far thru other paid channels of so called experts which was completely a (sham) ...
Now add on reverse side is of artist of 1870s this is in fact one Mr Aickelins first adds it ran on some of Monet and lots of other artists would actually hangout with Emilio and believe me this take me quite a bit of time just find this out .
Still have a problem with finding out who the artist is and believe me I used what I thought would have been a expert that wash honest and had would had integrity they said if it was whom I thought it could have been atleast I would know who the Artist is so they told well they could verify that was or wasn't monet talked in circles and so when I received the report no name of artist hmm cool be right there that is.
Anyone here good enough to help someone with Artist Identification .? And really not where to upload pictures lol that's for checking it out
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 224 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 03:51 pm
I would suggest the artist is Alessandro Milessi as he was known to be a friend of Aickelin - or it could be by Emma Ciardi who was a friend of his wife, Berta.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help with the identify this artist
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:34:03