Completely freaked out, first time I felt like that.

Keryxo

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 11:57 am
I was seeing this guy for two weeks. He lives in another country and happened to be in the city I live in for a training course. We spent time together, had sex and talked about life, relationships and etc. On his last day we woke up together, walked a lot in the rain as he said he wanted to spend as much time as possible with me. So he took me for breakfast, lunch and then back at my place where we fucked some more. We sat on the couch and he was saying how amazing he finds me and when I asked what he liked the most about me (I was expecting him to say my tits, ass or something like this) he said "your soul" and touched my chest where heart is. He completely blew me off. I freaked out and didn't know what to say. I remained silent and he said "you blew my mind". Again, I was taken off guard especially because I felt the same way about him but was afraid to express it since I knew he was leaving. I haven't texted him since, I'm scared of acknowledging my emotions. Before we said goodbye, he kissed me and said I had an amazing time with you, hope to see you next time. He asked for my instagram and made sure we followed each other before going although he already had my number. I feel that we said everything we wanted to say and I'm glad I met him but it's also such a sweet memory because it's incomplete and since it hasn't progressed into anything, I can only keep the good parts of it. I had the best sex so far. He confirmed also for him it was wild and intense, and that I was an awesome partner. I'm still processing what I just experienced, it's something new for me as I mostly avoided getting even a bit closer with guys. It's the first guy I let sleep over after sex and spend time with outside sheets. It just felt natural to me to want to spend more time with him outside bedroom and have interesting conversations for hours.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 439 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 01:09 pm
@Keryxo,
You're allowed to be taken aback when someone springs their feelings on you for the first time.

If you want to see him again, then actively work to set it up. And find other things to do with your time (not that sex isn't lovely, but you should see him in a few more settings before deeper feelings set in - and, frankly, so should have he).

Have fun. Enjoy your time together. If it turns into more, then great. If it doesn't, then he's however many hours away and you won't have to run into him all the time.

I would also caution you, though, that he knew he was leaving and may have tossed out those words because he felt they were expected. Meeting him again and spending out of the sheets time together will help you to see if he was sincere.
Keryxo

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 10:23 pm
@jespah,
Hm great advice. Tbh, he wanted to spend more time outside bedroom but I wanted to **** all the time. He already went back home to his country and it's not clear if he's open to stay in touch.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 05:15 am
Welll, you really don’t have much choice now do you? Since he’s not physically there for you now, you two will have to spend some time getting to know each other on some different levels.

Does this frighten you?
Keryxo

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 06:40 am
@PUNKEY,
Yes it does. I haven't connected with any guy on a deeper level. I remember I mentioned I once had a crush on a girl (we were talking about previous relationships) but she wasn't interested and he gave me a long kiss and hug sort of comforting me. Truth is we shared a lot of ourselves while being together. I don't quite know if he wants to stay in touch, I sense it since he added me on social media but we haven't talked since he left.
Linkat

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2021 06:21 am
@Keryxo,
Question - do you want to stay in touch? It sounded like it from what you wrote. If so go ahead and reach out. Like someone said here - at this point where he is in another country your only option is really to talk or communicate in some fashion.

Worst case - you or he end up either not truly liking each other once you communicate more or else the distance is something too hard to overcome.
Best case - you really do like each other outside the bedroom.

You have little risk here - in one way this may be a way for you to learn how to connect with someone on a more deeper level. He is further away so in one way it is easier if you are fearful as it is not like you will be seeing him frequently. Might be a way for you to test the waters.
Keryxo

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2021 12:20 pm
@Linkat,
Yes I'd love to stay in touch but I don't know if he wants to. And don't want to seem like chasing him. Just want to get to know him more.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Completely freaked out, first time I felt like that.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:22:09