Moderate Zones - Israel/Palestine/Christians

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 09:25 pm
I have thought about the Israeli, Palestinian, and Christian conflict as it pertains to Jerusalem, this is what I have come up with. My peace plan is called, "Moderate Zones". You take a map of Jerusalem and put a dot in the center and the draw a circle around that dot. Then you make a regulation, only moderately religious people can live in or visit that area. It does not matter if you are Christian, Jewish, or Muslim you can only visit or live within the moderate zone if you are "moderate" and diverse about your faith.

If you are a busload of Christians from Alabama dressed in camo gear and armed to the teeth and going to visit the shrine where Jesus washed the feet of the disciples, you should be turned away. If you are an Orthodox Jew headed into the city to The Wailing Wall to... wail, you should be turned away. Go home and wail to your bathroom wall, God, will still see you. If you are a Palestinian extremist and you are on a pilgrimage to your favorite Jerusalem Mosque, go pilgrimage to Mecca instead, Allah will not be offended.

If you are avid about your faith, you are not allowed into the new Jerusalem moderate zone. Go pray blood tears from your eyes somewhere else.

How will we know who is avid and who is moderate? Well, actions speak louder than words. Perhaps it is the long payot that says it all, the black burka gives you away or the camo gear with guns that will be an indicator? Maybe your neighbors will snitch on you about you burning black candles at midnight and blood rituals you hold with your secret coven of witches? Perhaps that you are part of some protest group or you are staunch right-wing military? Maybe it was the Al-Qaeda training camp you happened to attended a few years back? There are other places that they can go and be all publicly holy that do not as closely border other religions.

Isaiah 11:6-9
King James Version
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Comment:
The only way this kind of peace can happen is with regulated, moderate and diverse people.

Revelation 21
1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Comment
According to this, there are no temples in this "new" Jerusalem... No shrines, no sacred walls, no landmarks, no holy sites, no churches, no mosques, not even a stable where you can ceremoniously get turned away while pregnant.

Just moderate people living with the light of peace that comes from within.

There are plenty of other places on the earth to build your temples where they can exist within the center of your own people and faiths.

But to build them in in a place where many faiths all reside simply draws radicals like a magnet into confrontation and wars...

There are other places where moderate zones could be applied. Like the US/Mexican border and other borders also. Vigilantes with guns should not be patrolling these borders. Moderates should be patrolling them keeping the vigilantes out and away.

I know this seems like a lot, uprooting people and telling them that only certain people can live in certain areas. But this same idea should be applied to nations capitals also. Capitals are not the place for protests, protests can be planned and carried out in "conservative zones"... Just call in the media and your views will get noticed.

Conservatives are not capable of peace...

They are usually a mono subset of culture that excludes the majority, not the minority.

Moderate zones are for the diverse majority, not a narrow subset of the minority.

Practice your religion in a place where there is no offence taken, otherwise you are just proselytizing, and your faith is merely a clown show.

These cultural centers need to be expelling radicals not drawing them like magnets with temples, mosques, and churches.

Relocate the religious icons away from the center.

Reassemble the walls and religious sites in places where they do not poison future generations with more war and hatred. At this rate they will not survive some stupid Armageddon war and they will be lost anyway...

Then maybe you might consider that "moderate zones" may have saved your precious religious landmarks had you only listened to a sensible voice crying in the wilderness of reason and rationale.

Had Hitler listened to rational, moderation and reason, many of the churches in Germany would not look like this.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/media/images/80974000/jpg/_80974609_025839892-1.jpg

And who should enforce this moderate zone? Moderates...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 308 • Replies: 5
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 03:42 pm
I can't agree with forcing Jews to abandon their most holy sites unless we also force Muslims to abandon Mecca and Medina.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 08:46 pm
@oralloy,
Mecca and Medina don't directly border Jewish lands.

oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 08:50 pm
@TheCobbler,
The only reason why Muslims have any claim to other religions' most holy sites is because Muslims deliberately steal other religions' holy sites.

If you'd like the rest of the world to invade and steal Mecca and Medina before you force the Muslims to share them, I'm sure that can be arranged.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 09:05 pm
@oralloy,
That is not true... Your Muslim hate is bigoted and a sign of low intelligence.

Lands have been passed back and forth and no one truly owns them...
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 09:16 pm
@TheCobbler,
Wrong. It is true.

And my IQ is 170.

And if no one truly owns land, then you should have no problem with forcing the Muslims to share Mecca and Medina with other religions just as you wish to force other religions to share their most holy sites with Muslims.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Moderate Zones - Israel/Palestine/Christians
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:28:27