What's your opinion about the HBO documentary series entitled Allen v. Farrow?

KaJe

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 07:11 am
I don't think that the HBO documentary series about Woody Allen is a documentary series at all. What's your opinion? I think that if we talk about a documentary, it's necesarry that the accused party be also able to put a word. Especially if the case is absoultely unproved. Woody Allen had sex with Mia Farrow's daughter, Soon-Yi, who was already an adult then, and who wasn't W.A.'s foster-child, for he lived elswhere. Though it was a bad thing, but not pedophilia, and it's strange for me, and for many others, that a few weeks later M. Farrow accused W.A. also with sexual abuse of her 7 years old daughter. Why can't it be a lie, without having any proof? Why can't it be Farrow's revenge to ruin Allen? But my post is basically not about what you think about the case itself, but why no word is given to anybody standing by Allen, in any of the 4 espisodes of the series. Though there are many people standing by Allen. Audiatur et aitera pars -- why is it not valid nowadays in many cases? I'm very glad that the movement revealing family abuses are stronger end stronger, but when somebody is said to be victim, can't be regarded as a victim automatically. It's not evident that the mother never lies, and HBO excluded this option. I think it's a hypocrite thing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 305 • Replies: 1
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 15 May, 2021 11:35 am
I agree
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What's your opinion about the HBO documentary series entitled Allen v. Farrow?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:41:35