What if....

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 11:38 am
What if you were to see a naked man, for what ever reason, what would you do? Just say you were a Dr and pulled up a guys gown expecting him to have shorts on and he did not have any on. What reaction would you have?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 330 • Replies: 2
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:29 pm
@Land Dragger,
I don't understand the point of this question. A doctor should act professionally. I wouldn't expect a doctor to be freaked out by the sight of genitals.

A while ago I had a growth on my testical (it turned out to be benign, but it was a little scary). I went in to get it scanned (I forget wether it was an MRI or something else). The woman had no problem with my anatomy and acted professionally. And I had no problem either. She put on gloves and did her job to address the medical issue.. To a medical professional a body part is just a body part.

Does that address your question?
roger

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 02:45 pm
@maxdancona,
That answered the question. Kind of pointless since shorts aren't worn under hospital gowns. That's why they are called 'johnny gowns', you know.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What if....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:34:56