Resteraunt suggestions in New England

longjon

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2021 03:42 pm
Does anyone have any suggestions for eateries to visit in New England?

I am planning a trip.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 344 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2021 04:20 pm
@longjon,
Where in New England? If you're going to the Vermont Northeast Kingdom, you're not going to want to drive 4 hours for dinner in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2021 05:02 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions for eateries to visit in New England?

I am planning a trip.

There are lots of incredible eateries in the area - where or if more than one area which areas, and what types do you like, high end?, certain atmosphere? uniqueness, something of that reflects the area? Certain ethnic types?

For example - I really like the farm to table small types - went to one that was on the land of a fruit orchard and winery. Had great fresh food, and wonderful scenery expensive but fully enjoyable - kind of in the middle of no where. Or if you are into more city - you have areas of Boston/Providence that feature any range of items.

And pretty much anything in between
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2021 05:26 pm
New England has the best Ice Cream in the world. Our lobster is pretty good too (if you like lobster).

As Linkat said, you will have to be more specific. New England is a pretty big place. Will you be staying in Boston?
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2021 04:55 am
'Red Square' in Burlington, Vermont
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Resteraunt suggestions in New England
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:50:43