Are you ever game for Karaoke?

Mon 19 Apr, 2021 10:01 pm
Have you ever been compelled to go to a karaoke bar and belt out your favorite songs? Do you own your own karaoke machine at home? What's your go-to song? And be honest: how would you rank your own singing voice? Angelic? Moderately decent? Extinction level cataclysmically bad?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 870 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

glitterbag

Tue 20 Apr, 2021 12:55 am
That would be a big fat no.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 20 Apr, 2021 04:59 am
I saw a thing on the BBC local news where they were checking out singing voices. The song they asked people to sing was Fly Me To The Moon. Apparently that’s the best song to see if people can sing.
0 Replies

Linkat

Tue 20 Apr, 2021 07:11 am
@tsarstepan,
I do own my own karaoke machine. We bought it for the kids - believe it or not they used it all the time - I remember bringing it my girls sweet sixteen and it was a big hit -

My little one is graduating now and maybe I will surprised everyone, dust it off and bring it out for the party. You get the right group of kids and they thoroughly enjoy it.

I am not allowed to use it.
0 Replies

engineer

Tue 20 Apr, 2021 07:48 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Have you ever been compelled to go to a karaoke bar and belt out your favorite songs?

Yes! They didn't have to compel too hard.
Quote:
Do you own your own karaoke machine at home?

No, my wife despises my singing to the point of violence.
Quote:
What's your go-to song?

Queen's Fat Bottom Girls
Quote:
And be honest: how would you rank your own singing voice? Angelic? Moderately decent? Extinction level cataclysmically bad?

Above average
glitterbag

Tue 20 Apr, 2021 06:36 pm
@engineer,
I might be tempted to belt out 'Fat Bottom Girls'.
tsarstepan

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 07:13 pm
@glitterbag,
https://imgur.com/f3ZXaKF.jpg
Source
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are you ever game for Karaoke?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:36:24