Breakup

Girl123

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 10:48 am
Not long ago, my boyfriend broke up with me, after 4 years of relationship. For first week i felt so sick ,lonely and betreyed.... It all started like 6 months ago, then i said to him that i don't like that he smokes weed, and it truly made him super angry ( from smoking weed often) he would get mad at me super quicly, he broke up with me 3 times before but just for a day, and he would come back crying and saying that he's dumb and he can't live without me, but more than a week ago, he said that he wanted to end our relationship, bc he doesn't want to live together, he wants to live alone ( he already does live alone and we would meet few times a week in the evening, sometimes 1-2) he said that i pressured him too much about living together Very Happy but i literally would mention him that "" im so excited to live together". So his desicion was out of the blue. A month ago he told me that he cant live without me, and he would have brought a ring if i wasn't let him back to my life. And now, he's just breaking up???? Although he said prior that he loved me and missed me. This pisses me off the most. If you dont feel it anymore , why eoulg yousay it ??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 219 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 10:15 am
@Girl123,
I say he’s a drug using nut case and you should be glad you’re away from him. Start dating again and find yourself a nice guy who isn’t drug dependent and values you as a person. Consider this a blessing.

Get into counseling to figure out why you would put up with someone like him. Re- read your own post. Pitiful relationship!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Breakup
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 09:54:21