Why am I cursed in finding love?

Dsg1116

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 08:56 pm
I just don’t understand how I fail to attract a man that I want. I know I’m only 26 but am 100% certain that I’ll end up alone. I know I’m not beautiful but should be able to attract a decent man. I’ve been on and off the dating apps for years with no success, here’s my luck: 1) the attractive guys are just flighty/want sex, 2) the decent looking guys that have a decent personality are just too short for my preference and 3) the ones with the good personalities are just not attractive. Why can’t I find a guy that’s tall,decent looking and not a dick? I mean I’m not morbidly obese, I’m thick but I thought there’s guys who dig that. Even a little slimmer, men did not talk to me. I lost a lot of weight 3 years ago assuming that would result in more attention From the opposite sex and it hasn’t. Is this common or is there just something terribly wrong with me? I don’t feel the urge to have casual sex, I don’t really care for sex much at all. I don’t even masturbate, the only guy that I ever “dated” was just not attractive and I was so angry that I couldn’t get better. I’m glad that ended, I know my worth. I’d rather be alone then settle and be miserable, I live by that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 250 • Replies: 5
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 09:56 pm
@Dsg1116,
My lord you are rejecting possible mates for such factors as their height and then do a poor me posting?

Silly person.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2021 08:58 am
@Dsg1116,
Listen, it's not just you. I have an absolutely gorgeous girlfriend who was trying to find a serious boyfriend and she dated a lot of jerks and idiots before she found one she wanted to marry.

I think it's best to try to be content with your life as it is. You're still pretty young and have lots of time. Maybe look for someone who has the same interests as you. Sounds like you might be asexual, as well. Maybe put that in your profile? That might attract someone who also just wants to be roomies.

Also, focus on the positives in your life - your job, friends, family, interests and hobbies, etc. Trying so hard sends out a vibe about you. You know, that you feel desperate or something. Plus, it doesn't make you happy or seemed to have worked for you.
BillRM

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 07:42 pm
@Mame,
Come on she rejecting men on such minor factors as their height or how nearly the fit her ideal in other ways.
Mame

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 07:59 pm
@BillRM,
I know, but try to stay positive Smile It's not your life, so be kind.
BillRM

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 09:53 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

I know, but try to stay positive Smile It's not your life, so be kind.

Sorry it however annoyed me when someone is crying over problems that by her postings she is the main author of.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why am I cursed in finding love?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:52:19