An activity i do not get (Counting Techniques)

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2021 12:20 am

The city Volleyball Open Conference is about to start and your team, the PLDT Ultra Home, is very enthusiastic during the training. As the assistant coach, you were assigned by the head coach to name all possible starting line ups made up of 6 players for his consideration. The usefulness of your output will depend on the complete identification of all line ups using logical tools and the organization and presentation of your output.
No.
Name

Position
Ruby De Leon
Setter

Alicia Valdes
Outside hitter
Sussie Roses
Opposite hitter
Ryza Bandera
Middle blocker
Gretchen Botones
Outside hitter
13 [Math 10]
Module 5: Rational Zeros Theorem
Alliyah Santino
Middle hitter
Lizzy Fantone
Libero
Ella Kalasag
Outside hitter
Armanda Villas
Outside hitter
Cione Mendoza
Middle blocker
Louella Hatiga
Outside hitter
Jiminy Perez
Setter
Desiree Lazo
Libero
Rossy Laure
Middle hitter
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 250 • Replies: 2
No top replies

engineer

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2021 07:25 am
@MythFox17,
I do not claim to be a volleyball expert, so my interpretation of your problem might be off. It looks like you have six positions. You need to count how many players you have at each position. Then you can multiply all those numbers together.
MythFox17

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2021 07:27 pm
@engineer,
oh i see, i was supposedly to add more about the problem itself and idk how it cut itself to that...but i see that now. It was a bit confusing to me because i also have no clue being a volleyball person XD but thanks ^ w ^
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » An activity i do not get (Counting Techniques)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:17:41