Why would a man cheat on a good woman?

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 12:02 pm
Why would a man cheat on his fiance who is beautiful, smart and has a lucrative career with more than one woman and still chooses not to break up with her and continues to text and meet up with women for sexual encounters?

If I don't know her, do I somehow let her know? I am not the one the man is cheating with. She seems really and sweet.

I have been cheated on by my ex (not the same man) and I feel awful for this woman.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 250 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 12:18 pm
@MCMCali89,
How do you know ? Do you know the man are you "friends" with him since you do not know her?

If I were his friend (and not hers) - I would pull his a$$ aside and tell him what an idiot he is. I would say I need to say this and say this once - you are being an idiot - this relationship is destined to not end well. The both of you will be better off if you just break it off. Then let it go. You got it off your chest, but it really is no business of you further.

As an aside my roommate in college started having an affair with an older married man. I did that - I pulled her aside and said I am going to say to this to you once - I care about you and need to say it - you are an adult and can choose to do what you want - but this is wrong and you are just going to end up getting hurt and you are hurting a woman and children you do not know. She kept on with it -- I kept my mouth shut and it all happened as I said.

Sometimes people are just stupid and you cannot do anything about it. I do feel for the woman but you really do not know her -
0 Replies

MCMCali89

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 12:24 pm
My sister is a childhood friend of his. She saw him with another woman, she did not want to assume then two weeks ago we both saw him kissing a girl in the back of a bar a town over from where we live.

Great advice, thank you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why would a man cheat on a good woman?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 11:19:22