• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 295 • Replies: 8
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 12:55 am
@OBvapor,
Never heard of them. Fedex and ups aren't shipping to individuals anymore, and usps won't for much longer.
Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 09:32 am
@roger,
Aren’t shipping what? I hope that it’s not vape products they’ll be shipping. They’re vile and quite unhealthy. Businesses that are involved in that sort of product should find something else.
Linkat

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 12:24 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Aren’t shipping what? I hope that it’s not vape products they’ll be shipping. They’re vile and quite unhealthy. Businesses that are involved in that sort of product should find something else.

This Vape crap. There is a new policy preventing the shipping of these products by the USPS- most likely because kids are savvy enough to get around the stuff you need to fill out in order to get it shipped. Guessing other shipping companies either have to follow suit or just not worth getting into trouble if they ship to a minor.
roger

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 02:48 pm
@Linkat,
Right. Most shippers are used to tossing a package somewhere around the door and driving off. Now they must get an adult signature.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 02:55 pm
Thanks again for the info.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 03:57 pm
I think the ban only applies to electronic vaporizing devices that use flavored nicotine pods.
roger

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 06:59 pm
@hightor,
Shipping to individuals applies to anything specifically used in vaping. For the diy crowd, it may not apply to wire and most wicking materials. This particular regulation only affects shipping.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 07:23 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

I think the ban only applies to electronic vaporizing devices that use flavored nicotine pods.

I think the ban is mostly on the dangerous unreliability of the electronic vape device batteries used in the really cheapest versions of the devices. Unstable lithium batteries and the possibility in catching fire spontaneously.

FDA published article:
Tips to Help Avoid "Vape" Battery Explosions
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » vape products
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 11:33:30