How To Scream Higher Note?

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2021 01:47 am
Can anybody help me with this? I can only hit kind of huskier lower notes, and I have the ability to hit higher ever since I was a kid, but I just cannot seem to get it now.

What shall I do? I feel it sort of coming at the back of the throat, as I have opera background. But I can't talk in that kind of screechy nazelly way. Can anyone assist me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 323 • Replies: 4
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2021 06:58 am
@VirgilCrumb123,
Maybe you should have a doctor check your throat, sometimes people can develop polyps on their vocal cords. I'm not a doctor, I can't diagnose you, but please see a real doctor and have it checked out.
VirgilCrumb123

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2021 11:57 am
@glitterbag,
I don't have anything like that! 100% guaranteed!
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2021 12:35 pm
You shouldn't have to "scream". If you have operatic experience can't you contact a voice coach?
0 Replies

VirgilCrumb123

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2021 10:39 pm
No, my uncles taught me and are busy helping my other cousin's through school right now!

I have all the correct chords built, I just don't know how to use it to get that cleaner flute sounding voice, rather than a trumpet. Don't worry, the screaming is all just in good fun, here's a good parallel, at 5:22 minutes/seconds in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3sQWs_VQtM
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How To Scream Higher Note?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:21:19