Is the difficulty I’m having with finding a job normal?

Dsg1116

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2021 06:07 pm
When I was in college 3 years ago, I had an easy time finding a job (random PT gigs), now I’m a graduate with 2 yrs of experience in higher ed. And I can’t find anything! I know covid and all but I mean I know of people that have been finding work this year and last year. I live in Fl and things are starting to open back up, I’m applying for roles everyday and noticed this month I’ve been reached out to for interviews more often. It could be because I’m actively looking more but at the end of 2020 I was getting stuff here and there. I feel like as of recently, people are at least reaching out daily. I want to find a job before I head back to work in May, we have been working remotely due to Covid. I just don’t like the job and people I work with, I’m miserable. I’m applying for work in higher Ed, administrative work, HR etc. All but HR I have experience in, why am I so cursed right now? I’m so defeated, the one job that would have been a dream decided on someone else and I just found out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 231 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is the difficulty I’m having with finding a job normal?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:48:51