Desperate to locate a 90s movie - please help

NDS

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 06:57 am
Hi,

This is a really genuine and serious question. I can't stress enough how I must have spent nearly 2 weeks trying to locate this film/programme. Unfortunately I can't recall the name, and no matter how many searches I have done it gives me no joy.

I'll give you a few indicators:

Shown on Channel 4 in the UK in 1994 or 1995 (assume the film was produced the year before).
American film / Late night TV.
It was based on a single mother (I think her name was Sarah in the film) who had long blonde hair and was very attractive.
One scene I recall was her meeting a slightly younger good-looking man in a small country sleazy bar. It didn't take long for them to go to the toilet and have sexual scenes which were shown for a few seconds. The older man bartender quoted something like "I hope they're practising safe sex".
Another scene later in the film was a sexual encounter shown at her house. In the morning it shows her young daughter in the kitchen.

I appreciate this is not much to go on, but any help or assistance would be most appreciated. My better half has no greater recollection than me, and we are both desperate to locate it to watch again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 156 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Desperate to locate a 90s movie - please help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:13:19