Does this happen with anyone else on dating apps?

Dsg1116

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 06:51 pm

I just don’t get it, is it because they want to put themselves on your radar? So let’s say you’re messaging with someone, maybe someone ghosts or things fizzle out. There are even sometimes when the person never even replies to the first message. And then they follow up down the line weeks or months. If you have them on social media, they reply/view your stories and like your posts. If there was not consistent communication in the beginning, why are you making yourself known again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 204 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2021 03:37 pm
@Dsg1116,
Perhaps, it’s not you but the “other guy”. There’s no telling who/what is on the other end so you can’t be too sensitive about no response or odd response.In time, you may find a decent friend or two. Time will tell and not over-reacting to a few or few dozen odd responses (or non-responses is wise.b Howvlong are you prepared to give the process?

I can make a general and a more specific answer based on my experience over the years of past experiences.

In general, online dating sites may attract all kinds of people. Some of those people love the anonymity because with it comes no responsibility to the other person. Then, due to anonymity, they may act callously by not replying...or saying or doing odd or antisocial things. Be prepared for the gamut.

I’d say that some people are not happy with online dating for a good reason. 9 out of 10 times, you may not find someone worth giving the time of day.

However, all of that being said, conscientious responsible people who are REALLY interested in meeting a new friend, will respond in a reasonable timeframe.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does this happen with anyone else on dating apps?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 12:10:34