special type of rockets on which is made to carry microsatellites

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2021 06:55 am
You probably may know that there is special type of rockets on which is made to carry nanosatellites ( microsatellite )? This is as far as I understand the only way to launch microsats on the orbit where they can accomplish their goals.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 339 • Replies: 7
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2021 07:22 am
Actually I don't know anything about them.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2021 09:27 am
@bearnard45,
as Ive read , earth rockets send a cluster of these "Umbrella shaped" A/R units that become motile based upon A/R of photons . As I understood, Its possible to hve a nanosat reach at LEAST 0.29 (c) by th time it reached the 'middle" of the Oort cloud and was on its way to another solar "filling station" which would boost the speed to >50% (c). micro circuitry and hybrid circuitry allows data collection at extremely tiny receptors and Transmitters.
Itd be like having an ocean full of free range "space bouys" sending back unique data for future use by our species as it must move into the void.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2021 11:42 am
@farmerman,
Is this happening now or a future event.
farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2021 03:03 pm
@RABEL222,
I believe we have the technology now. Photon drive is ideal for nano space probes.

0 Replies

bearnard45

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 02:38 am
@farmerman,
Thank you for your explanation)
I found some information about such type of rockets and I have an example of it. It`s called Skylark-L and this rocket can be used for deploying microsatellites on the orbit or for some microgravity missions and experiments.
0 Replies

bearnard45

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 02:45 am
@farmerman,
Do you know the company which developed the concept and when will this project be accomplished? Actually you made me really interested in that stuff Can you share the link?
farmerman

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:46 am
@bearnard45,
no links it was a concept seris of discussions in a TED talk among some cosmologists. Youll need to do your own research about the topic . Start with Stephen Hawking
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » special type of rockets on which is made to carry microsatellites
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:06:45