Donald Trump, the 47th POTUS

hightor

Mon 1 Mar, 2021 06:56 pm
@longjon,
Quote:
I wasn't aware that this was an English classroom, and not the internet.

American, if you don't mind.

NealNealNeal

Mon 1 Mar, 2021 07:14 pm
@longjon,
The 2020 (BOZO) election was more of a totalitarian "election" than a real election. With Biden as our "president" China is sure to take advantage of our country. How do you know that there will even be an election in 2024?
NealNealNeal

Mon 1 Mar, 2021 07:46 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Reba never knew the significance of her song years later.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 1 Mar, 2021 08:52 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Gore was voted by a majority of voters when all the votes were counted.

That is incorrect. Mr. Bush was the winner under most recount standards, including the standards that were actually being used by the official vote counters.

RABEL222 wrote:
The Supreme Court elected Bush.

That is incorrect. They merely prevented Mr. Gore from causing a Constitutional crisis with his neverending recounts.

RABEL222 wrote:
Try to keep your facts straight.

My facts are always straight.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 1 Mar, 2021 08:53 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you rarely have a clue ollie.

So how come people can seldom point out untrue statements in my posts?

farmerman wrote:
But as dim as your observations are you still entertain.

It's not really possible for an observation to be dim.

farmerman wrote:
Trump needs gullible travelers

Not really. What he needs is for the nation to crack down on progressive lynch mobs.
oralloy

Mon 1 Mar, 2021 08:55 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Yes, and it describes his dead-end defenders pretty well.

That is incorrect. It describes people who have an irrational hatred of Mr. Trump.

hightor wrote:
I knew it! You're not a real American -- it's doesn't require an apostrophe.

That's a mistake that any American can make, you and me included.
NealNealNeal

Mon 1 Mar, 2021 09:24 pm
@oralloy,
You have pointed out the key truth in the last sentence. Trump stood up to the leftists in America and the crooks in other countries. However, there were too many weak Republicans in America.
Those Republican Senators who voted to impeach Trump got rebuked when they came back to their home state. That is good. We need stronger Republican leaders in some states. We need to get rid of Democrat demogogs in other states.
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 2 Mar, 2021 06:33 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
It describes people who have an irrational hatred of Mr. Trump.

As well as people who have an irrational devotion to the clown.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIF.tF6xCWGmsEZRGh15uMIxJA%26pid%3DApi&f=1
As in this Urban Dictionary definition:
Quote:
TDS - The inability to find fault with Trump due to the fact that you voted for him in 2016.

"TDS" is not a clinically recognized tradition — it's one of numerous "folk categories" of mental disorders. Therefore the term has no official definition and the words can literally be applied to people at either end of the Trump spectrum. The people who beat Capitol police officers with fists and flagpoles in support of Trump were clearly deranged.

Quote:
That's a mistake that any American can make, you and me included.

It's not an isolated case. The user's malaprops, spelling errors, misuse of words, and difficulty in interpreting text all signify root unfamiliarity with customary USAmerican language usage and vocabulary. You're right about one thing; there's nothing wrong with not being a native-born USAmerican. It doesn't mean that the user's posts can't be criticized for their content.
oralloy

Tue 2 Mar, 2021 06:41 am
@hightor,
The thing is, there is nothing irrational about supporting Mr. Trump.

He's a decent guy who helped a lot of people.
farmerman

Tue 2 Mar, 2021 11:02 am
@oralloy,
Mostly those with the last name of trump
roger

Tue 2 Mar, 2021 11:28 am
@farmerman,
and, not all of them.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coluber2001

Tue 2 Mar, 2021 04:02 pm
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 3 Mar, 2021 03:01 am
@farmerman,
A lot of ordinary people have better protection for their Second Amendment rights because of Mr. Trump's bravery in standing up to progressivism.
farmerman

Wed 3 Mar, 2021 06:16 am
@oralloy,
really? I must have missed the occasion. What exactly did he do that desrevs such adulation ?
oralloy

Wed 3 Mar, 2021 06:47 pm
@farmerman,
First he appointed lots of judges and justices who uphold the Constitution including the Second Amendment.

Second he signed legislation that blocked Mr. Obama's executive order that declared a huge number of law-abiding citizens unfit to own guns.
oralloy

Thu 4 Mar, 2021 03:34 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
how'd those judges work out for his plan of action?

It is too soon to tell. But thinks look promising. I have high hopes that the Heller facet of the Second Amendment will soon be enforced by our courts.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:15:25