If a woman has a lot of suitors, could it be because she puts out?

Dsg1116

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2021 03:16 pm
Okay so we know beautiful women get a lot of attention from men. But I hear of attractive women also not being noticed by guys. We know that being approachable plays a big part too. Are women who typically get a lot of attention from guys also probably flirty, maybe sometimes slutty? Or does it all stem from appearance/being approachable?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 309 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2021 03:43 pm
@Dsg1116,
Great personalities.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2021 05:47 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Great personalities.

Yes! Great big personalities.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2021 06:13 pm
@Dsg1116,
I don't like this question because it makes a few assumptions.

1) The phrase "puts out" implies that women don't enjoy sex. If you "put out" then that means you are doing something that you don't want to do.

2) The phrase "slutty" suggests that there is something wrong with women who do enjoy or want sex.

I am attracted to women who are sexy. This means they are playful, and open-minded, and willing to jump into bed. It wouldn't make any sense otherwise. That is the whole point of dating. As the saying goes; "if you can't stand the sex, stay out of the kitchen".

I happen to like sex. If a woman doesn't want sex, I can be her friend. But, I am not to waste my time dating her.

We have this weird social restriction on women desiring sex. Most women I have known do enjoy sex but many feel the pressure to pretend they don't. It doesn't make sense to me... most people would be happier if they had more sex.

Dsg1116

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2021 06:23 pm
@maxdancona,
There’s a difference between liking sex and having sex with every guy on the block lol
maxdancona

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2021 06:29 pm
@Dsg1116,
Dsg1116 wrote:

There’s a difference between liking sex and having sex with every guy on the block lol

That seems like a matter of personal preference. Every person gets to decide their own sexuality.

I don't judge.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » If a woman has a lot of suitors, could it be because she puts out?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 12:51:34