Need to chat to a smartphone expert free of charge online, through Messenger or by e-mail message.

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2021 09:06 pm
To Whom It May Concern

Hi

I own a Samsung Galaxy S5 and a Nokia 5 and recently I read that Samsung are only starting to update their smartphones (firmware, patches, security etc) from the S20.

Also read online recently that the company that owns Nokia are not going to update the Nokia 5.

So, because of that I now want to change to a smartphone that receives regular or yearly updates.

I also want to know about the different operating systems that are available for, and installed on, the different brands of smartphones (not Android or iOS, I do know about the Librem 5 smartphone
from Purism and I do know about the non-Google Android operating system from the E-Foundation).

Also, need to know if any of those smartphone brands that have a 'different operating system' installed onto them are for sale in the UK!

Lastly, I need to chat to a smartphone expert free of charge online, through Messenger or by e-mail message about all of this subject.

Can you help me please?

Thank you and kind regards from

Mr B H Price.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 110 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Need to chat to a smartphone expert free of charge online, through Messenger or by e-mail message.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:57:33